This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the American Journal of Medical Genetics website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1552-4841/suppmat/index.html.
Genomewide linkage scan for cocaine dependence and related traits: Significant linkages for a cocaine-related trait and cocaine-induced paranoia†
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 136B, Issue 1, pages 45–52, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Gelernter, J., Panhuysen, C., Weiss, R., Brady, K., Hesselbrock, V., Rounsaville, B., Poling, J., Wilcox, M., Farrer, L. and Kranzler, H. R. (2005), Genomewide linkage scan for cocaine dependence and related traits: Significant linkages for a cocaine-related trait and cocaine-induced paranoia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136B: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30189
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2004
- NIH (NIDA). Grant Numbers: R01 DA12849, R01 DA12690, K24 DA15105, K02 DA00326
- NIH (NIAAA). Grant Number: M01 RR06192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!