Population-based and family-based association study of 5′UTR polymorphism of the reelin gene and schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 137B, Issue 1, pages 51–55, 5 August 2005
How to Cite
Goldberger, C., Gourion, D., Leroy, S., Schürhoff, F., Bourdel, M.-C., Leboyer, M. and Krebs, M.-O. (2005), Population-based and family-based association study of 5′UTR polymorphism of the reelin gene and schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 137B: 51–55. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30191
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2004
- Projet Cabanis
- Pfizer, France
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!