Institution where the work was performed: Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea.
Linkage and association of schizophrenia with genetic variations in the locus of neuregulin 1 in Korean population†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 3, pages 281–286, 5 April 2006
How to Cite
Kim, J. W., Lee, Y.-S., Cho, E.-Y., Jang, Y. L., Park, D. Y., Choi, K.-S., Jeun, H. O., Cho, S.-H., Jang, S.-Y. and Hong, K. S. (2006), Linkage and association of schizophrenia with genetic variations in the locus of neuregulin 1 in Korean population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30209
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2005
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: 01-2002-000-20002-0
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0405-NS01-0704-0001
- Samsung. Grant Number: SBRI C-A2-229-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!