Automated sequence screening of the entire dystrophin cdna in Duchenne dystrophy: Point mutation detection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 1, pages 44–50, 5 January 2006
How to Cite
Hamed, S. A. and Hoffman, E. P. (2006), Automated sequence screening of the entire dystrophin cdna in Duchenne dystrophy: Point mutation detection. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 44–50. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30234
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2005
- Egyptian Government (fellowship to SAH)
- National Institute of Health (to EPH). Grant Number: 5RO1 NS29525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!