Please cite this article as follows: Tsai J-S, Hong C-J, Chen T-J, Yu YW-Y. 2007. Lack of Supporting Evidence for a Genetic Association of the FKBP5 Polymorphism and Response to Antidepressant Treatment. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1097–1098.
Letter to the Editor
Lack of supporting evidence for a genetic association of the FKBP5 polymorphism and response to antidepressant treatment†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1097–1098, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-J., Hong, C.-J., Chen, T.-J. and Yu, Y. W.-Y. (2007), Lack of supporting evidence for a genetic association of the FKBP5 polymorphism and response to antidepressant treatment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1097–1098. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30246
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2005
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 92-2314-B-075-107
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: VGH-92-161