John R. Kelsoe is a founder and holds equity in Psynomics, Inc.
Suggestive evidence for association of the circadian genes PERIOD3 and ARNTL with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 3, pages 234–241, 5 April 2006
How to Cite
Nievergelt, C. M., Kripke, D. F., Barrett, T. B., Burg, E., Remick, R. A., Sadovnick, A. D., McElroy, S. L., Keck, P. E., Schork, N. J. and Kelsoe, J. R. (2006), Suggestive evidence for association of the circadian genes PERIOD3 and ARNTL with bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 234–241. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30252
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2005
- Swiss National Science Foundation (to C.M.N.). Grant Numbers: 823A-061200, HL071123
- NIH (to D.F.K.). Grant Numbers: HL071123, AG15763, AG12364, HL61280
- NIH (to N.J.S.). Grant Numbers: HL054998-09, HL064777-06, HL069758-03, HLMH065571-02, HL074730-02, MH059567-05A2, MH068503-01A1, HL070137-01A1, AG023122-01
- NIH (to T.B.B.). Grant Number: MH067959
- NIH (to J.R.K.). Grant Numbers: MH47612, MH59567, MH68503, DA13769
- Department of Veterans Affairs (to J.R.K.)
- UCSD General Clinical Research Center (to J.R.K.). Grant Number: M01 RR00827
This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the American Journal of Medical Genetics website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1552-4841/suppmat/index.html .
|jws-ajmg.b.30252.tbl1.pdf||213K||Supporting Information file jws-ajmg.b.30252.tbl1.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.