Validation of population-based ADHD subtypes and identification of three clinically impaired subtypes
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 3, pages 312–318, 5 April 2006
How to Cite
Volk, H. E., Henderson, C., Neuman, R. J. and Todd, R. D. (2006), Validation of population-based ADHD subtypes and identification of three clinically impaired subtypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 312–318. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30299
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH52813(R.D.T.), MH074272(H.E.V.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!