Please cite this article as follows: Spence SJ, Cantor RM, Chung L, Kim S, Geschwind DH, Alarcón M. 2006. Stratification Based on Language-Related Endophenotypes in Autism: Attempt to Replicate Reported Linkage. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:591–598.
Stratification based on language-related endophenotypes in autism: Attempt to replicate reported linkage†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 6, pages 591–598, 5 September 2006
How to Cite
Spence, S. J., Cantor, R. M., Chung, L., Kim, S., Geschwind, D. H. and Alarcón, M. (2006), Stratification based on language-related endophenotypes in autism: Attempt to replicate reported linkage. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 591–598. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30329
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
- M.I.N.D. Institute
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH-068172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!