Catherine Johnson, Tomas Drgon, and Qing-Rong Liu contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 8, pages 844–853, 5 December 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, C., Drgon, T., Liu, Q.-R., Walther, D., Edenberg, H., Rice, J., Foroud, T. and Uhl, G. R. (2006), Pooled association genome scanning for alcohol dependence using 104,268 SNPs: Validation and use to identify alcoholism vulnerability loci in unrelated individuals from the collaborative study on the genetics of alcoholism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 844–853. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30346
Please cite this article as follows: Johnson C, Drgon T, Liu Q-R, Walther D, Edenberg H, Rice J, Foroud T, Uhl GR. 2006. Pooled Association Genome Scanning for Alcohol Dependence Using 104,268 SNPs: Validation and Use to Identify Alcoholism Vulnerability Loci in Unrelated Individuals From the Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:844–853.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2005
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- NIDA DHSS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!