Catherine Johnson, Tomas Drgon, and Qing-Rong Liu contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 8, pages 844–853, 5 December 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, C., Drgon, T., Liu, Q.-R., Walther, D., Edenberg, H., Rice, J., Foroud, T. and Uhl, G. R. (2006), Pooled association genome scanning for alcohol dependence using 104,268 SNPs: Validation and use to identify alcoholism vulnerability loci in unrelated individuals from the collaborative study on the genetics of alcoholism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 844–853. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30346
Please cite this article as follows: Johnson C, Drgon T, Liu Q-R, Walther D, Edenberg H, Rice J, Foroud T, Uhl GR. 2006. Pooled Association Genome Scanning for Alcohol Dependence Using 104,268 SNPs: Validation and Use to Identify Alcoholism Vulnerability Loci in Unrelated Individuals From the Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:844–853.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2005
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- NIDA DHSS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!