Nicolas Ramoz and Guiqing Cai contributed equally to the work.
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 8, pages 861–867, 5 December 2006
How to Cite
Ramoz, N., Cai, G., Reichert, J. G., Corwin, T. E., Kryzak, L. A., Smith, C. J., Silverman, J. M., Hollander, E. and Buxbaum, J. D. (2006), Family-based association study of TPH1 and TPH2 polymorphisms in autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 861–867. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30356
Please cite this article as follows: Ramoz N, Cai G, Reichert JG, Corwin TE, Kryzak L, Smith CJ, Silverman JM, Hollander E, Buxbaum JD. 2006. Family-Based Association Study of TPH1 and TPH2 Polymorphisms in Autism. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:861–867.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!