Please cite this article as follows: Sjöberg RL, Nilsson KW, Wargelius H-L, Leppert J, Lindström L, Oreland L. 2006. Adolescent Girls and Criminal Activity: Role of MAOA-LPR Genotype and Psychosocial Factors. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:159–164.
Adolescent girls and criminal activity: Role of MAOA-LPR genotype and psychosocial factors†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 2, pages 159–164, 5 March 2007
How to Cite
Sjöberg, R. L., Nilsson, K. W., Wargelius, H.-L., Leppert, J., Lindström, L. and Oreland, L. (2007), Adolescent girls and criminal activity: Role of MAOA-LPR genotype and psychosocial factors. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 159–164. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30360
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2005
- Uppsala University
- VR. Grant Number: 4021
- Swedish Brain Foundation
- Mobilizations against narcotics (MOB)
- The County Council of Västmanland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!