Please cite this article as follows: Myles-Worsley M, Blailes F, Ord LM, Weaver S, Dever G, Faraone SV. 2007. The Palau Early Psychosis Study: Distribution of Cases by Level of Genetic Risk. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:5–9.
The Palau early psychosis study: Distribution of cases by level of genetic risk†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 1, pages 5–9, 5 January 2007
How to Cite
Myles-Worsley, M., Blailes, F., Ord, L. M., Weaver, S., Dever, G. and Faraone, S. V. (2007), The Palau early psychosis study: Distribution of cases by level of genetic risk. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 5–9. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30362
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2006
- US Public Health Service. Grant Number: MH54186
- Grable Foundation NARSAD award
- 2005. Clinical and genetic high-risk strategies in understanding vulnerability to psychosis. Schizophr Res 79: 35–44. .
- 1997. The New York High Risk Project: Prevalence and comorbidity of axis I disorders in the offspring of schizophrenic parents at 25-year follow-up. Arch Gen Psychiatry 54: 1096–1102. , , , , , , , , , .
- 1997. Schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children-present and lifetime version (K-SADS-PL): Initial reliability and validity data. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 36: 980–988. , , , , , , , .
- 1996. EPPIC: An evolving system of early detection and optimal management. Schizophr Bull 22: 305–326. , , , , .
- 2003. The “close-in” or ultra high-risk model: A safe and effective strategy for research and clinical intervention in prepsychotic mental disorder. Schizophr Bull 29: 771–790. , , .
- 1999. A genetic epidemiological study of schizophrenia in Palau, Micronesia: Prevalence and familiality. Am J Med Genet: Neuropsychiatr Genet 88: 4–10. , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. Recurrence risk to offspring in extended multiplex schizophrenia pedigrees from a Pacific Island isolate. Am J Med Genet: Neuropsychiatr Genet (in press). , , , , .
- 2004. Screening for prodromal adolescents in an isolated high risk population. Schizophr Res 71: 507–508. , , , .
- 1996a. The initial prodrome in psychosis: Descriptive and qualitative aspects. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 30: 587–599. , .
- 1996b. The prodromal phase of first-episode psychosis: Past and current conceptualizations. Schizophr Bull 22: 353–370. , .
- 2004. Risk factors for psychosis in an ultra high-risk group: Psychopathology and clinical features. Schizophr Res 67: 131–142. , , , .
- 2005. Mapping the onset of psychosis: The comprehensive assessment of At-risk mental states. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 39: 964–971. , , , , , , , , , , , .