Please cite this article as follows: Donohoe D, Morris DW, Robertson IH, Clarke S, McGhee KA, Schwaiger S, Nangle JM, Gill M, Corvin A. 2007. Variance in Facial Recognition Performance Associated With BDNF in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:578–579.
Letter to the Editor
Variance in facial recognition performance associated with BDNF in schizophrenia†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 578–579, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Donohoe, G., Morris, D. W., Robertson, I. H., Clarke, S., McGhee, K. A., Schwaiger, S., Nangle, J.-M., Gill, M. and Corvin, A. (2007), Variance in facial recognition performance associated with BDNF in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 578–579. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30382
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!