Please cite this article as follows: Niculescu AB, Lulow LL, Ogden CA, Le-Niculescu H, Salomon DR, Schork NJ, Caligiuri MP, Lohr JB. 2006. PhenoChipping of Psychotic Disorders: A Novel Approach for Deconstructing And Quantitating Psychiatric Phenotypes. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:653–662.
PhenoChipping of psychotic disorders: A novel approach for deconstructing and quantitating psychiatric phenotypes†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 6, pages 653–662, 5 September 2006
How to Cite
Niculescu, A. B., Lulow, L. L., Ogden, C. A., Le-Niculescu, H., Salomon, D. R., Schork, N. J., Caligiuri, M. P. and Lohr, J. B. (2006), PhenoChipping of psychotic disorders: A novel approach for deconstructing and quantitating psychiatric phenotypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 653–662. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30404
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!