Please cite this article as follows: Escamilla MA, Ontiveros A, Nicolini H, Raventos H, Mendoza R, Medina R, Munoz R, Levinson D, Peralta JM, Dassori A, Almasy L. 2006. A Genome-Wide Scan for Schizophrenia and Psychosis Susceptibility Loci in Families of Mexican and Central American Ancestry. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:193–199.
A genome-wide scan for schizophrenia and psychosis susceptibility loci in families of Mexican and Central American ancestry†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 2, pages 193–199, 5 March 2007
How to Cite
Escamilla, M.A., Ontiveros, A., Nicolini, H., Raventos, H., Mendoza, R., Medina, R., Munoz, R., Levinson, D., Peralta, J.M., Dassori, A. and Almasy, L. (2007), A genome-wide scan for schizophrenia and psychosis susceptibility loci in families of Mexican and Central American ancestry. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 193–199. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30411
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH60881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!