Please cite this article as follows: Li J, Kang C, Zhang H, Wang Y, Zhou R, Wang B, Guan L, Yang L, Faraone SV. 2007. Monoamine Oxidase A Gene Polymorphism Predicts Adolescent Outcome of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:430–433.
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 430–433, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Li, J., Kang, C., Zhang, H., Wang, Y., Zhou, R., Wang, B., Guan, L., Yang, L. and Faraone, S. V. (2007), Monoamine oxidase A gene polymorphism predicts adolescent outcome of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 430–433. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30421
Jun Li and Chuanyuan Kang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2004BA720A20
- Project of Science and Technology, Beijing. Grant Number: Y0204003040831
- Key Project for Clinical Faculty Foundation, Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 2004-468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!