Please cite this article as follows: Qian Q, Wang Y, Li J, Yang L, Wang B, Zhou R, Glatt SJ, Faraone SV. 2006. Evaluation of Potential Gene–Gene Interactions for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in the Han Chinese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:200–206.
Evaluation of potential gene–gene interactions for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in the Han Chinese population†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 2, pages 200–206, 5 March 2007
How to Cite
Qian, Q., Wang, Y., Li, J., Yang, L., Wang, B., Zhou, R., Glatt, S. J. and Faraone, S. V. (2007), Evaluation of potential gene–gene interactions for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in the Han Chinese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 200–206. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30422
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2006
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30400150
- Key Project for Clinical Faculty Foundation, Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 2004 (468)
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2004BA720A20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!