Please cite this article as follows: Lin C-H, Hwu W-L, Chiang S-C, Tai C-H, Wu R-M. 2007. Lack of Mutations in Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 2 and 3 Genes in a Taiwanese (Ethnic Chinese) Cohort of Familial and Early-Onset Parkinsonism. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:434–438.
Lack of mutations in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2 and 3 genes in a Taiwanese (ethnic Chinese) cohort of familial and early-onset parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 434–438, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Hwu, W.-L., Chiang, S.-C., Tai, C.-H. and Wu, R.-M. (2007), Lack of mutations in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2 and 3 genes in a Taiwanese (ethnic Chinese) cohort of familial and early-onset parkinsonism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 434–438. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30427
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!