Please cite this article as follows: Wu Y-R, Feng I-H, Lyu R-K, Chang K-H, Lin Y-Y, Chan H, Hu F-J, Lee-Chen G-J, Chen C-M. 2007. Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Promoter Polymorphism is Associated With the Risk of Parkinson's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:300–304.
Tumor necrosis factor-α promoter polymorphism is associated with the risk of Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 3, pages 300–304, 5 April 2007
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-R., Feng, I.-H., Lyu, R.-K., Chang, K.-H., Lin, Y.-Y., Chan, H., Hu, F.-J., Lee-Chen, G.-J. and Chen, C.-M. (2007), Tumor necrosis factor-α promoter polymorphism is associated with the risk of Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 300–304. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30435
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-94-3112-B-003-001, NSC-94-2314-B-182A-059
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG 33108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!