Please cite this article as follows: Spilkin AM, Ballantyne AO, Babchuck LR, Trauner DA. 2007. Non-Verbal Deficits in Young Children With a Genetic Metabolic Disorder: WPPSI-III Performance in Cystinosis. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:444–447.
Non-verbal deficits in young children with a genetic metabolic disorder: WPPSI-III performance in cystinosis†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 444–447, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Spilkin, A. M., Ballantyne, A. O., Babchuck, L. R. and Trauner, D. A. (2007), Non-verbal deficits in young children with a genetic metabolic disorder: WPPSI-III performance in cystinosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 444–447. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30448
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS043135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!