Please cite this article as follows: Yang B, Chan RCK, Jing J, Li T, Sham P, Chen RYL. 2007. A Meta-Analysis of Association Studies Between the 10-Repeat Allele of a VNTR Polymorphism in the 3′-UTR of Dopamine Transporter Gene and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:541–550.
A meta-analysis of association studies between the 10-repeat allele of a VNTR polymorphism in the 3′-UTR of dopamine transporter gene and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 541–550, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Yang, B., Chan, R. C.K., Jing, J., Li, T., Sham, P. and Chen, R. Y.L. (2007), A meta-analysis of association studies between the 10-repeat allele of a VNTR polymorphism in the 3′-UTR of dopamine transporter gene and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 541–550. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30453
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!