Please cite this article as follows: Cervilla JA, Rivera M, Molina E, Torres-González F, Bellón JA, Moreno B, de Dios Luna J, Lorente JA, de Diego-Otero Y, King M, Nazareth I, Gutierrez B. 2006. The 5-HTTLPR s/s Genotype at the Serotonin Transporter Gene (SLC6A4) Increases the Risk for Depression in a Large Cohort of Primary Care Attendees: The PREDICT-Gene Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 141B:912–917.
The 5-HTTLPR s/s genotype at the serotonin transporter gene (SLC6A4) increases the risk for depression in a large cohort of primary care attendees: The PREDICT-gene study†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 141B, Issue 8, pages 912–917, 5 December 2006
How to Cite
Cervilla, J. A., Rivera, M., Molina, E., Torres-González, F., Bellón, J. A., Moreno, B., de Dios Luna, J., Lorente, J. A., de Diego-Otero, Y., King, M., Nazareth, I. and Gutiérrez, B. (2006), The 5-HTTLPR s/s genotype at the serotonin transporter gene (SLC6A4) increases the risk for depression in a large cohort of primary care attendees: The PREDICT-gene study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 141B: 912–917. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30455
Miguel Xavier, Igor Slav, Heidi-Ingrid Maaros, Jan Neelman, Francisco Torres-Gonzalez, Irwin Nazareth and Michael King.
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
- Vth Framework Program of the European Commission
- University of Granada. Grant Number: 30.PP.00.5000
- Ministry of Education and Science (Spain). Grant Number: SAF-2004-01310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!