Please cite this article as follows: Harold D, Jehu L, Turic D, Hollingworth P, Moore P, Summerhayes P, Moskvina V, Foy C, Archer N, Hamilton BA, Lovestone S, Powell J, Brayne C, Rubinsztein DC, Jones L, O'Donovan MC, Owen MJ, Williams J. 2007. Interaction Between the ADAM12 and SH3MD1 Genes May Confer Susceptibility to Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:448–452.
Interaction between the ADAM12 and SH3MD1 genes may confer susceptibility to late-onset Alzheimer's disease†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 448–452, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Harold, D., Jehu, L., Turic, D., Hollingworth, P., Moore, P., Summerhayes, P., Moskvina, V., Foy, C., Archer, N., Hamilton, B.A., Lovestone, S., Powell, J., Brayne, C., Rubinsztein, D.C., Jones, L., O'Donovan, M.C., Owen, M.J. and Williams, J. (2007), Interaction between the ADAM12 and SH3MD1 genes may confer susceptibility to late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 448–452. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30456
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- Medical Research Council
- Alzheimer's Research Trust
- Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!