Presented, in part, at the XIIth World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics, held in Dublin, Ireland, October 9–13, 2004.
Brief Research Communication
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 551–555, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Chacon, P., Rosario-Campos, M. C., Pauls, D. L., Hounie, A. G., Curi, M., Akkerman, F., Shimabokuro, F. H., de Mathis, M. A., Lopes, A. C., Hasler, G. and Miguel, E. C. (2007), Obsessive–compulsive symptoms in sibling pairs concordant for obsessive–compulsive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 551–555. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30457
Please cite this article as follows: Chacon P, Rosario-Campos MC, Pauls DL, Hounie AG, Curi M, Akkerman F, Shimabokuro FH, de Mathis MA, Lopes AC, Hasler G, Miguel EC. 2007. Obsessive–Compulsive Symptoms in Sibling Pairs Concordant For Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:551–555.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- FAPESP, Foundation for the Support of Research in the state of São Paulo. Grant Numbers: 99/08560-6, 98/15013-9, 03/07451-6, 06697-6
- CNPQ, Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development) grant. Grant Number: 521369/96-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!