Please cite this article as follows: Syed Z, Dudbridge F, Kent L. 2007. An Investigation of the Neurotrophic Factor Genes GDNF, NGF, and NT3 in Susceptibility to ADHD. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:375–378.
Brief Research Communication
An investigation of the neurotrophic factor genes GDNF, NGF, and NT3 in susceptibility to ADHD†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 3, pages 375–378, 5 April 2007
How to Cite
Syed, Z., Dudbridge, F. and Kent, L. (2007), An investigation of the neurotrophic factor genes GDNF, NGF, and NT3 in susceptibility to ADHD. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 375–378. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30459
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
- The Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!