Please cite this article as follows: Gornick MC, Addington A, Shaw P, Bobb AJ, Sharp W, Greenstein D, Arepalli S, Castellanos FX, Rapoport JL. 2007. Association of the Dopamine Receptor D4 (DRD4) Gene 7-Repeat Allele With Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): An Update. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:379–382.
Brief Research Communication
Association of the dopamine receptor D4 (DRD4) gene 7-repeat allele with children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): An update†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 3, pages 379–382, 5 April 2007
How to Cite
Gornick, M.C., Addington, A., Shaw, P., Bobb, A.J., Sharp, W., Greenstein, D., Arepalli, S., Castellanos, F.X. and Rapoport, J.L. (2007), Association of the dopamine receptor D4 (DRD4) gene 7-repeat allele with children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): An update. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 379–382. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30460
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!