Please cite this article as follows: Ehringer MA, Clegg HV, Collins AC, Corley RP, Crowley T, Hewitt JK, Hopfer CJ, Krauter K, Lessem J, Rhee SH, Schlaepfer I, Smolen A, Stallings MC, Young SE, Zeiger JS. 2007. Association of the Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor β2 Subunit Gene (CHRNB2) With Subjective Responses to Alcohol and Nicotine. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:596–604.
Association of the neuronal nicotinic receptor β2 subunit gene (CHRNB2) with subjective responses to alcohol and nicotine†
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 5, pages 596–604, 5 July 2007
How to Cite
Ehringer, M. A., Clegg, H. V., Collins, A. C., Corley, R. P., Crowley, T., Hewitt, J. K., Hopfer, C. J., Krauter, K., Lessem, J., Rhee, S. H., Schlaepfer, I., Smolen, A., Stallings, M. C., Young, S. E. and Zeiger, J. S. (2007), Association of the neuronal nicotinic receptor β2 subunit gene (CHRNB2) with subjective responses to alcohol and nicotine. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 596–604. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30464
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2005
- Colorado Tobacco Research Program IDEA. Grant Number: 2I-034
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA011015, DA012845, HD010333, EY012562, DA03194, MH001865, DA13956, DA015522
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!