Please cite this article as follows: Jollant F, Buresi C, Guillaume S, Jaussent I, Bellivier F, Leboyer M, Castelnau D, Malafosse A, Courtet P. 2007. The Influence of Four Serotonin-Related Genes on Decision-Making in Suicide Attempters. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:615–624.
The influence of four serotonin-related genes on decision-making in suicide attempters†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 5, pages 615–624, 5 July 2007
How to Cite
Jollant, F., Buresi, C., Guillaume, S., Jaussent, I., Bellivier, F., Leboyer, M., Castelnau, D., Malafosse, A. and Courtet, P. (2007), The influence of four serotonin-related genes on decision-making in suicide attempters. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 615–624. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30467
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- CHU. Grant Number: PHRC UF7653
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32-66793.01, 32-102168.03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!