Please cite this article as follows: Muscarella LA, Guarnieri V, Sacco R, Militerni R, Bravaccio C, Trillo S, Schneider C, Melmed R, Elia M, Mascia ML, Rucci E, Piemontese MR, D'Agruma L, Persico AM. 2007. HOXA1 Gene Variants Influence Head Growth Rates in Humans. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:388–390.
Brief Research Communication
HOXA1 gene variants influence head growth rates in humans†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 3, pages 388–390, 5 April 2007
How to Cite
Muscarella, L. A., Guarnieri, V., Sacco, R., Militerni, R., Bravaccio, C., Trillo, S., Schneider, C., Melmed, R., Elia, M., Mascia, M. L., Rucci, E., Piemontese, M. R., D'Agruma, L. and Persico, A. M. (2007), HOXA1 gene variants influence head growth rates in humans. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 388–390. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30469
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2006
- Telethon-Italy. Grant Number: GGP02019
- Foundation Jerome Lejeune
- National Alliance for Autism Research
- Cure Autism Now Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!