Please cite this article as follows: Brkanac Z, Chapman NH, Matsushita MM, Chun L, Nielsen K, Cochrane E, Berninger VW, Wijsman EM, Raskind WH. 2007. Evaluation of Candidate Genes for DYX1 and DYX2 in Families With Dyslexia. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:556–560.
Brief Research Communication
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 556–560, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Brkanac, Z., Chapman, N. H., Matsushita, M. M., Chun, L., Nielsen, K., Cochrane, E., Berninger, V. W., Wijsman, E. M. and Raskind, W. H. (2007), Evaluation of candidate genes for DYX1 and DYX2 in families with dyslexia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 556–560. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30471
Zoran Brkanac and Nicola H. Chapman contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Numbers: P50 HD33812, K08 HD049342, P30 HD02274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!