Please cite this article as follows: Kuo P-H, Neale MC, Riley BP, Patterson DG, Walsh D, Prescott CA, Kendler KS. 2007. A Genome-Wide Linkage Analysis for the Personality Trait Neuroticism in the Irish Affected Sib-Pair Study of Alcohol Dependence. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:463–468.
A genome-wide linkage analysis for the personality trait neuroticism in the Irish affected sib-pair study of alcohol dependence†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 463–468, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Kuo, P.-H., Neale, M. C., Riley, B. P., Patterson, D. G., Walsh, D., Prescott, C. A. and Kendler, K. S. (2007), A genome-wide linkage analysis for the personality trait neuroticism in the Irish affected sib-pair study of alcohol dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 463–468. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30478
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: MH 65322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!