Please cite this article as follows: Le-Niculescu H, Balaraman Y, Patel S, Tan J, Sidhu K, Jerome RE, Edenberg HJ, Kuczenski R, Geyer MA, Nurnberger JI Jr, Faraone SV, Tsuang MT, Niculescu AB. 2006. Towards Understanding The Schizophrenia Code: An Expanded Convergent Functional Genomics Approach. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:129–158.
Towards understanding the schizophrenia code: An expanded convergent functional genomics approach†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 2, pages 129–158, 5 March 2007
How to Cite
Le-Niculescu, H., Balaraman, Y., Patel, S., Tan, J., Sidhu, K., Jerome, R.E., Edenberg, H.J., Kuczenski, R., Geyer, M.A., Nurnberger, J.I., Faraone, S.V., Tsuang, M.T. and Niculescu, A.B. (2007), Towards understanding the schizophrenia code: An expanded convergent functional genomics approach. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 129–158. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30481
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2006
- INGEN (Indiana Genomics Initiaitive of Indiana University)
- INBRAIN (Indiana Biomarker Research Alliance In Neuropsychiatry)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!