Please cite this article as follows: Silverman JM, Schnaider-Beeri M, Grossman HT, Schmeidler J, Wang JY, Lally RC. 2008. A Phenotype for Genetic Studies of Successful Cognitive Aging. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:167–173.
A phenotype for genetic studies of successful cognitive aging*
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 2, pages 167–173, 5 March 2008
How to Cite
Silverman, J. M., Schnaider-Beeri, M., Grossman, H. T., Schmeidler, J., Wang, J. Y. and Lally, R. C. (2008), A phenotype for genetic studies of successful cognitive aging. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 167–173. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30483
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2006
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: P01-AG02219, P01-AG05138, R03-AG24601, K01-AG023515
- Alzheimer's Association
- New York Community Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!