Please cite this article as follows: Nowotny P, Simcock X, Bertelsen S, Hinrichs AL, Kauwe JSK, Mayo K, Smemo S, Morris JC, Goate A. 2007. Association Studies Testing for Risk for Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease With Common Variants in the β-Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP). Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:469–474.
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 469–474, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Nowotny, P., Simcock, X., Bertelsen, S., Hinrichs, A. L., Kauwe, J. S.K., Mayo, K., Smemo, S., Morris, J. C. and Goate, A. (2007), Association studies testing for risk for late-onset Alzheimer's disease with common variants in the β-amyloid precursor protein (APP). Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 469–474. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30485
Petra Nowotny and Xavier Simcock contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: P50 AG05681, RO1 AG16208, PO1 AG03991
- Missouri Alzheimer's Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!