Please cite this article as follows: Yu R, Zhang X-N, Huang X-X, Ding S-P, Li J-C. 2007. Association Analysis of COMT Polymorphisms and Schizophrenia in a Chinese Han Population: A Case-Control Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:570–573.
Brief Research Communication
Association analysis of COMT polymorphisms and schizophrenia in a Chinese Han population: A case-control study†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 570–573, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Yu, R., Zhang, X.-N., Huang, X.-X., Ding, S.-P. and Li, J.-C. (2007), Association analysis of COMT polymorphisms and schizophrenia in a Chinese Han population: A case-control study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 570–573. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30487
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!