Please cite this article as follows: Coutinho AM, Oliveira G, Katz C, Feng J, Yan J, Yang C, Marques C, Ataíde A, Miguel TS, Borges L, Almeida J, Correia C, Currais A, Bento C, Mota-Vieira L, Temudo T, Santos M, Maciel P, Sommer SS, Vicente AM. 2007. MECP2 Coding Sequence and 3′UTR Variation in 172 Unrelated Autistic Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:475–483.
MECP2 coding sequence and 3′UTR variation in 172 unrelated autistic patients†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 475–483, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Coutinho, A. M., Oliveira, G., Katz, C., Feng, J., Yan, J., Yang, C., Marques, C., Ataíde, A., Miguel, T. S., Borges, L., Almeida, J., Correia, C., Currais, A., Bento, C., Mota-Vieira, L., Temudo, T., Santos, M., Maciel, P., Sommer, S. S. and Vicente, A. M. (2007), MECP2 coding sequence and 3′UTR variation in 172 unrelated autistic patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 475–483. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30490
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2006
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian (FCG)
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: POCTI/39636/ESP/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!