Please cite this article as follows: Buxbaum JD, Cai G, Chaste P, Nygren G, Goldsmith J, Reichert J, Anckarsäter H, Rastam M, Smith CJ, Silverman JM, Hollander E, Leboyer M, Gillberg C, Verloes A, Betancur C. 2007. Mutation Screening of the PTEN Gene in Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorders and Macrocephaly. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:484–491.
Mutation screening of the PTEN gene in patients with autism spectrum disorders and macrocephaly†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 484–491, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Buxbaum, J. D., Cai, G., Chaste, P., Nygren, G., Goldsmith, J., Reichert, J., Anckarsäter, H., Rastam, M., Smith, C. J., Silverman, J. M., Hollander, E., Leboyer, M., Gillberg, C., Verloes, A. and Betancur, C. (2007), Mutation screening of the PTEN gene in patients with autism spectrum disorders and macrocephaly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 484–491. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30493
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2006
- Seaver Autism Research Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH066673, NS-042165
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- Fondation France Télécom
- Fondation de France
- Swedish Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!