Suping Wu and Weihua Yue contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 492–495, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Wu, S., Yue, W., Jia, M., Ruan, Y., Lu, T., Gong, X., Shuang, M., Liu, J., Yang, X. and Zhang, D. (2007), Association of the neuropilin-2 (NRP2) gene polymorphisms with autism in Chinese Han population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 492–495. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30495
Please cite this article as follows: Wu S, Yue W, Jia M, Ruan Y, Lu T, Gong X, Shuang M, Liu J, Yang X, Zhang D. 2007. Association of the Neuropilin-2 (NRP2) Gene Polymorphisms With Autism in Chinese Han Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:492–495.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30270495, 30530290, 30400149
- Beijing Biomedical R & D Innovation Program. Grant Number: H010210180112
- National Key Project. Grant Number: 2002BA711A07-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!