Please cite this article as follows: Sullivan K, Hatton DD, Hammer J, Sideris J, Hooper S, Ornstein PA, Bailey DB. 2007. Sustained Attention and Response Inhibition in Boys With Fragile X Syndrome: Measures of Continuous Performance. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:517–532.
Sustained attention and response inhibition in boys with fragile X syndrome: Measures of continuous performance†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 4, pages 517–532, 5 June 2007
How to Cite
Sullivan, K., Hatton, D. D., Hammer, J., Sideris, J., Hooper, S., Ornstein, P. A. and Bailey, D. B. (2007), Sustained attention and response inhibition in boys with fragile X syndrome: Measures of continuous performance. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 517–532. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30504
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 1-R01-HD40602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!