Please cite this article as follows: Verma R, Cutler DJ, Holmans P, Knowles JA, Crowe RR, Scheftner WA, Weissman MM, DePaulo JR Jr, Levinson DF, Potash JB. 2007. Investigating the Role of p11 (S100A10) Sequence Variation in Susceptibility to Major Depression. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1079–1082.
Brief Research Communication
Investigating the role of p11 (S100A10) sequence variation in susceptibility to major depression†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1079–1082, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Verma, R., Cutler, D. J., Holmans, P., Knowles, J. A., Crowe, R. R., Scheftner, W. A., Weissman, M. M., DePaulo, J. R., Levinson, D. F. and Potash, J. B. (2007), Investigating the role of p11 (S100A10) sequence variation in susceptibility to major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1079–1082. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30514
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: 5R01MH059542, 5R01MH059552, 5R01MH061686, 5R01MH059541, 5R01MH060912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!