Please cite this article as follows: Iga J-I, Ueno S-I, Yamauchi K, Numata S, Tayoshi-Shibuya S, Kinouchi S, Nakataki M, Song H, Hokoishi K, Tanabe H, Sano A, Ohmori T. 2007. The Val66Met Polymorphism of the Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene Is Associated With Psychotic Feature and Suicidal Behavior in Japanese Major Depressive Patients. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1003–1006.
The Val66Met polymorphism of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene is associated with psychotic feature and suicidal behavior in Japanese major depressive patients†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1003–1006, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Iga, J.-I., Ueno, S.-I., Yamauchi, K., Numata, S., Tayoshi-Shibuya, S., Kinouchi, S., Nakataki, M., Song, H., Hokoishi, K., Tanabe, H., Sano, A. and Ohmori, T. (2007), The Val66Met polymorphism of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene is associated with psychotic feature and suicidal behavior in Japanese major depressive patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1003–1006. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30520
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2006
- Health and Labor Science Research Grant from the
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: kokoro H16-002
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 16390325
- Scientific Research from the 21st Century COE Program
- Human Nutritional Science on Stress Control, Tokushima, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!