Brief Research Communication
Dopamine beta-hydroxylase (DBH) activity and -1021C/T polymorphism of DBH gene in combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder†
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1087–1089, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Mustapić, M., Pivac, N., Kozarić-Kovačić, D., Deželjin, M., Cubells, J. F. and Mück-Šeler, D. (2007), Dopamine beta-hydroxylase (DBH) activity and -1021C/T polymorphism of DBH gene in combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1087–1089. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30526
Please cite this article as follows: Mustapić M, Pivac N, Kozarić-Kovačić D, Deželjin M, Cubells JF, Mück-Šeler D. 2007. Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase (DBH) Activity and −1021C/T Polymorphism of DBH Gene in Combat-Related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1087–1089.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!