Please cite this article as follows: Stewart SE, Fagerness JA, Platko J, Smoller JW, Scharf JM, Illmann C, Jenike E, Chabane N, Leboyer M, Delorme R, Jenike MA, Pauls DL. 2007. Association of the SLC1A1 Glutamate Transporter Gene and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1027–1033.
Association of the SLC1A1 glutamate transporter gene and obsessive-compulsive disorder†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1027–1033, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Stewart, S. E., Fagerness, J. A., Platko, J., Smoller, J. W., Scharf, J. M., Illmann, C., Jenike, E., Chabane, N., Leboyer, M., Delorme, R., Jenike, M. A. and Pauls, D. L. (2007), Association of the SLC1A1 glutamate transporter gene and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1027–1033. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30533
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!