Please cite this article as follows: Cuccaro ML, Brinkley J, Abramson RK, Hall A, Wright HH, Hussman JP, Gilbert JR, Pericak-Vance MA. 2007. Autism in African American Families: Clinical-Phenotypic Findings. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1022–1026.
Autism in African American Families: Clinical-phenotypic findings†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1022–1026, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Cuccaro, M. L., Brinkley, J., Abramson, R. K., Hall, A., Wright, H. H., Hussman, J. P., Gilbert, J. R. and Pericak-Vance, M. A. (2007), Autism in African American Families: Clinical-phenotypic findings. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1022–1026. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30535
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: P01NS026630, R01NS036768
- National Alliance of Autism Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!