Please cite this article as follows: Baud P, Courtet P, Perroud N, Jollant F, Buresi C, Malafosse A. 2007. Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Polymorphism (COMT) in Suicide Attempters: A Possible Gender Effect on Anger Traits. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1042–1047.
Catechol-O-methyltransferase polymorphism (COMT) in suicide attempters: A possible gender effect on anger traits†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1042–1047, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Baud, P., Courtet, P., Perroud, N., Jollant, F., Buresi, C. and Malafosse, A. (2007), Catechol-O-methyltransferase polymorphism (COMT) in suicide attempters: A possible gender effect on anger traits. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1042–1047. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30541
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2006
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 32-102168.03, 32-112084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!