Please cite this article as follows: Roche S, Cassidy F, Zhao C, Badger J, Claffey E, Mooney L, Delaney C, Dobrin S, McKeon P. 2007. Candidate Gene Analysis of 21q22: Support for S100B as a Susceptibility Gene for Bipolar Affective Disorder with Psychosis. Am J Med Genet Part B 144B:1094–1096.
Brief Research Communication
Candidate gene analysis of 21q22: Support for S100B as a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder with psychosis†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 144B, Issue 8, pages 1094–1096, 5 December 2007
How to Cite
Roche, S., Cassidy, F., Zhao, C., Badger, J., Claffey, E., Mooney, L., Delaney, C., Dobrin, S. and McKeon, P. (2007), Candidate gene analysis of 21q22: Support for S100B as a susceptibility gene for bipolar affective disorder with psychosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 144B: 1094–1096. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30556
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!