Erika H. Saunders and Laura J. Scott, contributed equally to the manuscript.
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 18–26, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Saunders, E. H., Scott, L. J., McInnis, M. G. and Burmeister, M. (2008), Familiality and diagnostic patterns of subphenotypes in the National Institutes of Mental Health Bipolar sample. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 18–26. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30558
Please cite this article as follows: Saunders EH, Scott LJ, McInnis MG, Burmeister M. 2007. Familiality and Diagnostic Patterns of Subphenotypes in the National Institutes of Mental Health Bipolar Sample. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:18–26.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2006
- Rachel Upjohn Clinical Scholars Program
- Heinz C. Prechter Pediatric Bipolar Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!