Please cite this article as follows: Szatmari P, Mérette C, Emond C, Zwaigenbaum L, Jones MB, Maziade M, Roy M-A, Palmour R. 2007. Decomposing the Autism Phenotype Into Familial Dimensions. Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:3–9.
Decomposing the autism phenotype into familial dimensions†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 3–9, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Szatmari, P., Mérette, C., Emond, C., Zwaigenbaum, L., Jones, M. B., Maziade, M., Roy, M.-A. and Palmour, R. (2008), Decomposing the autism phenotype into familial dimensions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 3–9. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30561
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!