Please cite this article as follows: Neves FS, Silveira G, Romano-Silva MA, Malloy-Diniz L, Ferreira AA, De Marco L, Correa H. 2007. Is the 5-HTTLPR Polymorphism Associated With Bipolar Disorder or With Suicidal Behavior of Bipolar Disorder Patients? Am J Med Genet Part B 147B:114–116.
Brief Research Communication
Is the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism associated with bipolar disorder or with suicidal behavior of bipolar disorder patients?†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 147B, Issue 1, pages 114–116, 5 January 2008
How to Cite
Neves, F.S., Silveira, G., Romano-Silva, M.A., Malloy-Diniz, L., Ferreira, A.A., De Marco, L. and Correa, H. (2008), Is the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism associated with bipolar disorder or with suicidal behavior of bipolar disorder patients?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 147B: 114–116. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30563
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!